Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

vignesh










An Intro:

Hi,
When Hutch came to India he said hi, we all start our friendship with a two letter word "hi", it has more powerfull, as it bind us together, that's why i named my site as hivignesh.

Hi folks, I was a student of Hindustan College of Engg in chennai and currently I am preparing my CAT exam and at the same time looking job in software industry.


My Hobbies:

I spend most of my time in British Council or in Russian Council library where I use to prepare for my CAT as well as update my software skills and apart from that I love Surfing web, research on silly things, shuttle badminton, night riding, trekking, (during college time i use to go discotheque and pub atleast once in a month but now its all gone) because now I am serious on my career.




My Web Resources:



Comments:
hi
 
pls publish ur comment here....
 
pls publish ur comment here....
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
machi put some backround to it.. black will look nice.. just check out www.arunbharathi.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?